It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
This driver Fixes:
– [Rmirror] When changing Rmirror configuration, it may cause abnormal behavior
– [ACL] When create 254 classifiers join policy rule via web, use CLI to show running-config, the DUT crash.
– [Diagnostic] The inactive port doing cable diagnostic should not display cable length.
– [MLD] configure MLD via web page will be inconsistent between CLI (show ipv6 MLD snooping VLAN) and Web.
– [10G module] Enable 10G module in DAC10G mode, it could not be flushed successfully after erase running.
– [VRRP] VRRP can’t response ping in different routing domain.
– [Flow Control]After backup and restore configuration file or system reboot, flow control could not work correctly for 48 port series
– [SNMP Group] Create SNMPv3 user with read/write group. But, the user can access privilege 14 MIB(ex: reboot, configuration save, AAA)
– [Private VLAN] A port which assigned by one static VLAN should not be assigned to private VLAN.
– [POE] When user-defined PoE maximum power is less than PD required power, the alarm LED will light on.