It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
This driver Fixes:
– Support for the Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-Q1
– Support for the Intel Ethernet Controller X540
– Support for the Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-4
– Support for configuration via Windows PowerShell
This driver is valid for the products listed below:
– Intel NUC Board D33217CK
– Intel NUC Board D33217GKE
– Intel NUC Board D34010WYB
– Intel NUC Board D53427RKE
– Intel NUC Board D54250WYB
– Intel NUC Board DCP847SKE
– Intel NUC Kit D34010WYK
– Intel NUC Kit D54250WYK
– Intel NUC Kit DC3217BY
– Intel NUC Kit DC3217IYE
– Intel NUC Kit DC53427HYE
– Intel NUC Kit DCCP847DYE